- Coast-to-Coast Nationwide Coverage
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
- For the complete warranty and roadside assistance coverage statements go to www.certifiedautorepaircenters.com
Proper Vehicle Maintenance Equals:
- Extended Vehicle Life
- Improved Fuel Mileage
- Increased Vehicle Dependability
- Lower Emissions
- Travel with No Worry!
To Obtain Warranty Service:
- Call 1-800-457-0019 for approval or referral to the participating Certified Auto Repair Center
- Service Center will contact warranty administrator for authorization
- Once authorized, your warranty repair will be performed by the approved repair facility
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
The eligible services provided through the Roadside Assistance program:
- Towing and jump starts
- Lock out service
- Flat tire changing assistance
- Fuel, oil, fluid and water delivery
Service secured through another source will not be reimbursed
Nationwide Limited Warranty
What is covered by the limited warranty?
This warranty covers the following types of repairs and services, subject to the exclusions listed within:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake System
- Engine Cooling System
- Electrical System, including the starting and charging systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repair
- Exhaust system
- Fuel system
- Ignition system
- Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake, and suspension computers)
- Cruise control system
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, Half-shafts and driveshafts)
- Other Minor repairs
What is not covered by this warranty?
You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, or “tampering with” (by other than the FAcility or Facility employees). The Facilities employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor to make any promises in addition to those contained within this warranty. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Repairs and Services excluded from the limited warranty
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or service(s) except as listed in the section, “What is Covered by this Warranty,” even though the Facility may offer other services. SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED ARE ANY ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, CLUTCH, OR DIFFERENTIAL REPAIRS, AS ASSOCIATED GASKETS AND SEALS, OR ASSEMBLY REPLACEMENT OF THE SAME. ALSO EXCLUDED ARE AUTO BODY, PAINT, MOLDING, GLASS REPAIRS, TIRES AND USED PARTS. COMMERCIAL VEHICLES ARE EXCLUDED.